- Mission Statement
- Historical Timeline
- Fact Card
- Prospective Faculty
- About Brevard County
- Military and Veteran Resources
- Florida Tech Sustainability
- Create the Future, Capital Campaign
Visit Florida Tech
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Graduate Degrees
- Off-Campus Programs
- Online Learning
- Continuing Education Programs
- University Catalog
- Off-Site Locations
- Off-Site Locations
- International Students
- Contact Info
Dept. of Off-Site LocationsFlorida Institute of Technologyes@fit.edu150 W. University BlvdMelbourne, Florida 32901(321) 674-8880
Message from the Director
The Master of Science in Computer Information Systems program is available to all who meet the admission requirements of the university. International students are also welcome and can attend the Melbourne site or the Virtual Campus. Read more
- Florida Tech to Open Women’s Business Center in Orlando Area with $750,000 SBA Grant
- Prospective Graduate Students Invited to Florida Tech’s Orlando Site Decision Day Nov. 5
- Orlando Science Schools Named Panther Ambassador
- Prospective Graduate Students Invited to Florida Tech’s Orlando Site Decision Day July 16
- Florida Tech’s Scott Center, Nemours Children’s Health System Present Panel Discussion on Developments in Autism
Welcome to the Melbourne Off-Site Locations site
The Melbourne site is located on Florida Tech's main campus and offers the Master of Science in Computer Information Systems degree
Classes are held in the evenings to allow working professionals the opportunity to maintain professional competence while earning a graduate degree. Distance learning courses are offered through the Virtual Campus to extend the opportunity to pursue graduate studies to individuals who are unable to access traditional face-to-face graduate programs.
Invest in yourself... it pays.
Now accepting applications for adjunct faculty to teach CIS courses either in Melbourne or via the Internet. Ph.D.'s only please. Email your resume to Dr. Baggs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Why Florida Tech... I'm an engineer with Lake County Public Works and this degree (M.S. in transportation management) offers the opportunity to gain more knowledge about management and leadership... and I wanted a university I was familiar with. Thanks to Florida Tech for helping me achieve one of my many goals.” — Sharon Lewis
© Florida Institute of Technology.
All rights reserved.