Florida Institute of Technology Fort Lee
Fort Lee Site
Florida Tech at Fort Lee Joins G.I. Bill Yellow Ribbon Program, Eases Costs for Vets, Dependents to Attend. Read more...
Welcome to the Fort Lee Extended Studies Site
Florida Tech offers master's degrees and graduate certificate programs in the facilities of the United States Army Logistics Management College (ALMC) in Fort Lee, Va.
These offerings which include master of science degree programs in logistics management and acquisition contract managment, are available to active-duty military personnel , their family members and U.S. Government civilian employees who meet admission requirements of the university.
- Classes held locally on Ft. Lee since 1973.
- Finish graduate degree in 2 years or less while working full time.
- Traditional university offering non-traditional graduate degrees and certificates in a one or two night a week classroom format.
- Financial aid available for those that qualify and new low tuition rates for active duty military.
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission.
Contact our offices today.
Army Logistician: Florida Tech Logistics Degree adds Concentration.
The Master of Science degree in Logistics Management with a concentration in Humanitarian Disaster Relief Logistics will be offered at four extended campus sites: Fort Lee, Quantico and the Hampton Roads area in Virginia; and Redstone Arsenal in Alabama. The degree is also offered through our virtual campus.
Florida Institute of Technology is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
“I am 27 years old hearing impaired located in Huntsville, Ala. Employed as a software engineer with Lockheed Martin for four years. I recently graduated from Florida Tech with a Master's in computer information systems. This degree will give me the opportunity I've been looking for: to move up through the company.” —