Florida Institute of Technology Fort Lee
Fort Lee Site
Welcome to FIT Fort Lee
Florida Tech offers master's degree programs at the United States Army Logistics Management College (ALMC) in Fort Lee, Va.
These offerings which include master of science degree programs in logistics management and acquisition contract managment, are available to active-duty military personnel , their family members and U.S. Government civilian employees who meet admission requirements of the university.
- Classes held locally on Ft. Lee since 1973.
- Finish graduate degree in 2 years or less while working full time.
- Traditional university offering non-traditional graduate degrees and certificates in a one or two night a week classroom format.
- Financial aid available for those that qualify and new low tuition rates for active duty military.
- No GMAT or GRE required for admission.
Contact our offices today.
Army Logistician: Florida Tech Logistics Degree adds Concentration.
The Master of Science degree in Logistics Management with a concentration in Humanitarian Disaster Relief Logistics will be offered at Fort Lee, VA; Quantico, VA; Hampton Roads, VA; and Huntsville. AL. The degree is also offered through our virtual campus.
Florida Institute of Technology is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
“Why Florida Tech... I'm an engineer with Lake County Public Works and this degree (M.S. in transportation management) offers the opportunity to gain more knowledge about management and leadership... and I wanted a university I was familiar with. Thanks to Florida Tech for helping me achieve one of my many goals.” —